Hello Fellow Roleplayers!

K

KobuZero

Original poster
Hello there everyone, you can just call me Kobu.

I am not new to role playing, however it has certainly been a while. A few years to be exact XD.
As far as writing goes, I am pretty decent at it. I enjoy all forms of role play except Vampires. They just aren't my thing.

I'm not too good at these introduction things. But if you have a role play going that you need members for, don't hesitate to drop me a line, I will certainly check them out.

Happy RPing!

So glad to meet ya welcome to iwaku we are so excited to have you.

if you need any help with anything at all please just let me know and I'lll do what i can. Also the people witht he purpleish names are staff, they can probably do more than i can for problem solving xD. So don't forget to contact them if something goes wrong. Who knwos maybe we'll see each other in an rp !

Hello Kobu and welcome to the forum. I hope to see your creativity flourish here.

Hello Kobu!

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm so glad to see some more new faces around here, and if you need any info on how to move around Iwaku here is our Community 101 to get yourself familiarized with the site! ^^

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to leave a visitor message on my profile or send me a PM anytime! You can also contact any other Staff member as well, we aren't scary! :D

Hope to see you RPing soon!

-Mittens

Hey, Kobu, and welcome to Iwaku! I joined not too long ago myself and so far I've really enjoyed it here. I hope you'll feel the same way :bsmile: