Hello Fellow RolePlayers <3

M

MysticKrystal

Original poster
Just making myself known if that's ok. Haven't Role Played in a while. Hope I fit in well enough xD

Hellow there my dear Noob, welcome to Iwaku >:3

I am Tenchi, the local ninja and it is a honor to greet you ^_^

I hope you enjoy your stay :P

Well thank you kind sir ^///^
My name is Niomi. Imma Neko at heart :3
It's a pleasure to meet you.

It's my pleasau-*gets distracted by the neko avatar* ......... O///O

Uhhh.... The website has a lot to offer in roleplaying. If you need help the staff members or administrators will be open to help. :)

x3 aha thanks. I'll try my best to not be such a noob at this though XD

Welcome Niomi! That is a mighty attractive avatar you got there ;D

If you need help with roleplaying you can sign up for a mentor here

Don't worry about being a noob my friend! Everyone is in your position at some point. Feel free to private message me if you need anything ^.^

LOL I felt the same way with my first time, but you'll get yse to it. ^^ (OMG that sounded dirty O_o)

Well it'll be ok, bur I'm wondering where administratorsa are @_@

(btw: If you're up for a roleplay let me know, I'd enjoy picking a noob's brain) :3

Laaa! Thanks aha xP
I'll be sure to seek help if I do something stupid or don't understand XD
And yeah I know. But I'd rather be experienced more ya know? my friends got me started role playing but never really helped me out T.T

Oh ahh, I did start a thread in the one on one thing xP Just a practice round for me ya know. Though I was hoping for it to be more of a slight romance thing so if that bothers you...

^///^ thanks...*embarrassment rushing in*

ANOTHER NEEEKKOOOO~! SQUEE~! <3 *tackles*

Hello, Miss Niomi! I am Iliana, Goddess, at your service! Well, to get technical you're at my service since I am the Goddess and all but lets skip the complications! :D

Haven't role played in a while! That is the perfect bait for my trap! I mean...You should join role plays that are in progress! 8D Theres a really good High School Supernatural one called
Project SINC that is interesting! If not that, why not try out a medieval action romance called [ S P E R O - Our Last Hope ] that you may be interested in as well! There are a lot of rps to jump in to so have your fun!

And, if you have any questions or need guidance, let me know!

*Tries to breathe while being tackles by a random person*
Knowing that I'm a cute little Neko, I'm at the world's service nyaa!
And Project SINC sounds interesting... I might check it out >^.^< Thanks for the advice

Iliana relax *ears twitch and tail sways* Anyway, Its nice to meet you Nio and welcome to Iwaku. I hope you enjoy your stay here ^^9

Lol well thank you and she's fine XP i'm used to getting glomped on a daily bases lol
I've already started enjoying my stay here and knowing that people are actually wishing me a good time here, i feel loved >^.^<

^^9 Thats great news. Also, if you have any ideas on rp, i'll be glad to rp with you. Whatever idea you have, feel free to express it.

Aha thank you ^///^
Ahh but I won't be on here much longer for tonight >< school tomorrow. BLAHHHHHH!
Though when I get home I'm bound to be on here for as long as I can xP
And If I come up with a new plot that I wanna play out you'll be the first to know >^.^<

-runs by at a high speed and stops next to the new Neko-
Ask of us and you shall recieve
-noms a cookie-
Now who wants a cookie :3

*looks over at Tenchi then back at Nio* Heh, Sounds good. Anyway, explore and look around the world of Iwaku and may you meet new people and have fun on your journey. I'll see you around Nio *jumps backwards as my wings appear and I fly upwards, then dissapears*

>O.O< pretty wings....oh great. Now I have the urge to chase a butterfly >< me and my cat-like ways.
*Shakes my head*