Hello, everypony!

J

JuneJazz

Original poster
I'm June, I like RPing. It's great fun! I've done tabletop, chat, play by post, and even a little bit of live action throughout my busy life. I'm a trans woman, an enthusiastic shipper of most pairings, an atheist, a comic book nerd, and hundreds of other things.

I love to experiment with roleplay and to hack systems to use for specific stuff, like getting Fate to simulate My Little Pony.

I love you all! Hugs for everybody!

Good day to you June. If you like table-tops, take a gander at Table-Top Tyrants, the premier Table-Top group here on Iwaku! Run by yours truely. And above all, have fun!

Welcome to Iwaku!

I too am an Atheist and a comic book nerd, and done all those types of roleplay. I'm retired from table-top, though. If you like DnD, we have some games runnin' in the OOC if you wanna check them out. We have lots of fun discussions, too! Aaand check out writing/art corner if you got any writing or artwork you'd like to share. n__n There are fun activities there, too.

If you need anything, feel free to bug me. You'll have lots of fun here. <3

Welcome to the site.

Welcome Horse Lady. Enjoy your stay.

Good day to you June. If you like table-tops, take a gander at Table-Top Tyrants, the premier Table-Top group here on Iwaku! Run by yours truely. And above all, have fun!

I have already joined, thanks.

Welcome to Iwaku!

I too am an Atheist and a comic book nerd, and done all those types of roleplay. I'm retired from table-top, though. If you like DnD, we have some games runnin' in the OOC if you wanna check them out. We have lots of fun discussions, too! Aaand check out writing/art corner if you got any writing or artwork you'd like to share. n__n There are fun activities there, too.

If you need anything, feel free to bug me. You'll have lots of fun here. <3

Sadly, D&D is not my kind of game. I'm more into the indie side of the hobby. I do love to write and draw, though. Thanks!

Welcome to the site.

Thank you.

Welcome Horse Lady. Enjoy your stay.

I sure will.

Ah yes, another pony. Well, you're among like people. Not me, mind you, but others... others.

Welcome to Iwaku.