1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello, everypony!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by JuneJazz, May 24, 2011.

1. I'm June, I like RPing. It's great fun! I've done tabletop, chat, play by post, and even a little bit of live action throughout my busy life. I'm a trans woman, an enthusiastic shipper of most pairings, an atheist, a comic book nerd, and hundreds of other things.

I love to experiment with roleplay and to hack systems to use for specific stuff, like getting Fate to simulate My Little Pony.

I love you all! Hugs for everybody!

2. Good day to you June. If you like table-tops, take a gander at Table-Top Tyrants, the premier Table-Top group here on Iwaku! Run by yours truely. And above all, have fun!

3. Welcome to Iwaku!

I too am an Atheist and a comic book nerd, and done all those types of roleplay. I'm retired from table-top, though. If you like DnD, we have some games runnin' in the OOC if you wanna check them out. We have lots of fun discussions, too! Aaand check out writing/art corner if you got any writing or artwork you'd like to share. n__n There are fun activities there, too.

If you need anything, feel free to bug me. You'll have lots of fun here. <3

4. Welcome to the site.

5. Welcome Horse Lady. Enjoy your stay.

6. I have already joined, thanks.

Sadly, D&D is not my kind of game. I'm more into the indie side of the hobby. I do love to write and draw, though. Thanks!

Thank you.

I sure will.

7. Ah yes, another pony. Well, you're among like people. Not me, mind you, but others... others.

Welcome to Iwaku.