Hello Everyone.

D

Dhampiroflust

Original poster
Ah Hello all, You may call me Lorenza(Lore) for short or Lust will do. I am a female lol, and my favorite role play genre is usually medieval, fantasy and modern. Though I am willing to try others, if my character fits the part that is. I am more then welcome to modify her and other characters that I have created. At most times my characters play a passive quiet individuals if not they can be the loud, the fierce and down right crazy at times. Though I am not afraid to play a new role, Though I usually prefer, modern, the tid bit with Vampires/werewolves. I enjoy multi verse role play , an thick plots with investigation, gangsters, survival and more I bet. But too lazy to think up anymore XD. Uhh at the moment my favorite song is recoil; want. So yea all in all I look forward in being an active members and getting to know as many fellow rpgers and hopefully progress in my role play skills within the future.

Welcome, welcome, Lorenza! Lamith wer zexenuma tenpiswo! (Enjoy the stay here!)

At first I was trying to figure out your name. XD I thought it might be Dhampir Oflust... like... Vampire Florist...

But then common sense kicked in and I figure it out. *cough!*

Welcome to the community madam Lore Lusty! <3

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
I saw your name and got it, but that does not change the fact that I now have my heart set on calling you "Damp".
I'm going to do this unless it in some way offends you. That, and I already nicknamed someone here Lore.
By the by, I'm Kitti and it's a pleasure to meet you. You seem most interesting.

Since you're new to the site, I have some links to aid you in navigating a few roleplay important aspects:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

This isn't everything, though, so feel welcome and encouraged to explore.
If you need any help, please do ask.

Hi Lore, welcome to Iwaku! I haven't figured out the username, I feel slow.

lol Thank you every one :D, Yea I usually have to explain my user name to people at times XD and yea Kitti sure Dhamp will be fine as well lol thanks for the helpful links. I will be sure to find a rp to jump into now.

Welcome to Iwaku, Lore! I'm October nice to met you. I also dig fantasy and medieval RP, usually with a slightly darker over all setting. Glad you've found the site and hope to see you in some threads soon.