Hello Everyone

S

SatyrWarrior

Original poster
Greetings everyone. I'm very glad to be a part of this community. ^^ I'm never quite sure of what say for introductions, thus why I've been stalling, so I'll just fill out survey. ^^

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What nicknames do you like to be called?

My friends usually call me Vic or, erm, 'crazy' even though I'm not. Really.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?

I'm a girl at the age of 20.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?

I'm honestly happy with any genre as long as it has some sort of fighting or action in it. XD But to be more specific, I enjoy modern rps, fantasies, general action/adventure, romance, comedy, etc.

What kind of characters do you usually play?

Er, I play a wide range of various characters, and I also play both males and females, though nowadays I tend to play as a male more often.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?

Maybe either a space kitten or an angry marine...?

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

I honestly have too many favorite songs to count at the moment. XD

Ah! Aldoer, z'ar iejir! (Welcome, new blood!) I am quite here as well! It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Alexhandr! I do hope you enjoy your stay here, miss Vic. : ) Or should I call you miss Crazy? :P

Welcome to the site! We perform rituals fun activities at the top of every hour with the newbies, so you're going to have to wait for another forty five minutes or so before we sacrifice you give you cupcakes ^_^

B-but, I have been here several hours, and I have received no such cupcakes! I feel cheated!

We only give cupcakes to females. Yeah. We're like that ;3

Welcome to Iwaku, by the way, Satyr xD

Cupcake hoarders!

Welcome to the community, miss Vic Satyr! 8D

Well hello, Vic, and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
Space kitten is the best answer. Ahem!

Since you're new to us, I've got some links to help you find your way around our lovely site:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

This isn't everything we have to offer, by a longshot, but it is some roleplay useful stuff.
If you need any help, please do ask!

Thanks for welcoming everyone! ^^ I'm definitely going to enjoy my stay here. This is an awesome rp site. XD

Thank you Elyd! It's nice to be here. = ]