Hello everyone!

C

Carric

Original poster
I stumbled upon this website purely by accident, looking for a place where I might be able to be involved in an active RP. This place seems like a lot of fun, though.

you have come to the right place! There are plenty of active roleplays, and I'm sure you will find one that tickles your fancy.

I'm Celeste. If you have any questions or anything of the sort feel free to message me. I am normally around :D

We have everything from the amazing examples of prose and storytelling, to the hilariously bad yet entertaining. XD You'll find something fun, no doubts!

Welcome to the community! <3

Well, this is indeed a place where you can be involved in active roleplays so whether by accident or not, you've come to a fitting place.
Welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti, by the way, nice to meet you.

Since you're new, these are some places you'll want to check out:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome to Iwaku, Carric! Glad you found us. :)

HAI-YO~

Welcome to the totally awesome community of IWAKU~

:3 I'm new here as well and wish you the best of luck! Maybe we could RP together~ See chu around!

You have definitely come to the right place, Carric. I'm Ozzie; nice to meet you!

So out of curiosity, is the Changeling in your user message referring to World of Darkness Changeling? If so, awesome! You should come check out Iwaku's tabletop group. If not, you are still awesome.

Let me know if I can do anything for you!

Well, actually, I was referring to an Eberron Changeling. But I do enjoy World of Darkness because it is awesome.

Eberron is also an acceptable thing to refer to. :D

I think we'll get along just fine.