Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Hige.Akutski, Aug 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone let me start by saying that i am a complete beginner at this, well sorta, i just have not had the chance to RP as much as i would like to.
    I have always been into RPing and i have played a few LARP games with my friends but i always wanted to try forum based ones. The main reason i joined this site was because it seem a more relaxed site and i felt the need to do something to unwind and destress my mind.
    Im 21 male and im into Anime as well as a wide variety of music genres. I'm usually available during the nights for now (due to being an active service member) and hopefully i will have more time to RP in the future. I love MMOs but im saving up money for a good rig since my current laptop is only for casual web browsing and work.
    Well ive never been good at introductions so ill keep it short and sweet, nice to meet you all and hopefully ill enjoy my stay here. Advice on how to start or if someone wants to invite me to a RP let me know anything is fair game. I like to work outside my comfort zone so any RPs that are kinda out there in setting and storyline id be willing to give it a shot (so long as you dont mind working with a beginner)
    anyways thanks for reading and if you have any questions about me dont hesitate to ask im an open book :P

• Love Love x 1
  2. Howdy Hige, welcome to the community! :D

3. Welcome to the Madness xD.

Please enjoy your stay and don't be to shy.. Only the Young Marshmallows will try and eat it.

Do not Panic! They only show their love >:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.