Hello everyone~...

Z

Zella

Original poster
Well, hello! -waves awkwardly. - Whoever reads this or finds me, you can just call me Ven. ^^ In all honesty, I've never been a part of a forum roleplay per say. Where as I have roleplayed in the past, it was either playing dungeons and dragons or on an interactive game called imvu. But I got curious (as is usual for myself) and decided to take a bash at it! And this website looked like a good place to start! Hope to meet and rp with some of you and get the hang of this soon! ~

Hello and welcome to Iwaku! (: I can vaguely remember putzing around on IMVU when I was younger. Let me assure you that you'll have loads more fun here! :D

Whispers in the dark corner of he room.. While I pet my Tiger ~

Welcome to the Madness, enjoy your stay ^^

Don't be afraid. We don't eat humans .. Often that is xD ha ha ..!

Yeah, just something I ran into~ -smiles shyly and blushes, scratching the back of her head- I'm sure I will! I greatly appreciate the welcome ^^

That's alright PureKor, Madness is a happy place for me, and uh... I eat humans, I'm not afraid! -attempts to appear menacing, but looks more like an awkward child trying to scare her teddy bear- Well.... ^^'

Greetings Venna! >:3 Welcome to the community!

Thank you, Diana! It's very much appreciated~ :3

Hey! Nice to meet you and welcome to Iwaku :3

*Bows*Welcome to Iwaku!

Hi! Fellow D&Der! Shoot me a PM if you want to get away from the forum and run a traditional D&D game on Skype/IM or whatever.