Hello everyone

K

Konsuke

Original poster
Hi, I'm new here and I look forward to having a good time with everyone.

Hi Konsuke! :D Welcome to Iwaku and I hope you have a good time here too! If you haven't already, you should drop in to your profile settings and fill out the Roleplayer's Resume. >:D That's a good way to get started!

You better have a good time.
I did not bake this cake for nothing, godamnit. YOU BETTUR HAVE A GOOD TIME. D:<
Or it will get batshit crazy up in hurr.
I promise you.

-pours confetti into your face.-
WELCOME TO THE SITE. 8D I HOPE YOU LOVE IT LIKE I DO.~
I'm Staci. :3 Don't be afraid.
I bite quite a lot, but I have bandaids too.
You'll be fine.
-hands over a lollipop of rainbow magic.-

Hiya and welcome to Iwaku ^_^ Everyone here are friendly and won't mind answering any questions you may have, myself included. Feel free to contact me if you want a roleplay partner or someone to help direct you to on going roleplays or even just a pal to help make Iwaku less big and scary. Well I do hope you enjoy your stay here on Iwaku and I hope you have yourself a fun time here as well.

Best regards
~kuroshimodo
Unofficial President of the Unofficial Newbie Welcoming Committee

Hi Konsuke! I'm pretty new around here myself, but feel free to PM me if you need help.

Hi and welcome to Iwaku! I hope you like it here :) Like kuroshimodo said everyone here is super friendly and not all of us bite... well not much anyway

Hi Konsuke! I'm super new too, so I thought I would say hi. Newbies should support each other, right? :D

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and I hope that you have lots of fun here, too.
I see that you filled out your resume, so that's ticked off the list of things to do~ Good job!

If you haven't taken a look around our General section yet, it's certainly a place to visit. It has out of character conversations like this one about what movies you like to watch around Halloween.

If you have any questions, please do ask!