Hello Everyone!

S

Superevil225

Original poster
Hey! How's it going? I'm Superevil, and I am an avid writer and roll player.
I do lots of anime RPGs, Game of Thrones RPGs and a bunch of fantasy, sci-fi, and action RPGs. I also do some drama/romance stuff, but usually with characters from a series, rather an an OC.
I am legitimately female, but I play males better than females.
I hope to fit in well. :)

Hi and welcome to Iwaku :) Everybody here are friendly folk who won't mind answering any questions you may have. Feel free to send me a pm if you have any inquiries about the site or if you just want a pal to make Iwaku less big and scary. Also, I am always available if you want a roleplay partner. I'm confident you'll find a place here to fit in. :) Also I have an anime/fantasy roleplay in the works if you maybe interested; it's called Summoner. Well I do hope you enjoy your stay here on Iwaku.

Best regards
~kuroshimodo
Unofficial President of the Unofficial Newbie Welcoming Committee

Welcomeeee Superevil.....!!!!!
Welcome, welcome!
Of course you'll enjoy your stay here!

see you around!

Welcome to the site, Superevil. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Judging from your intro, you'll fit in well and be able to find some games to join and some awesome RP partners.

Welcome to the site! I'm Rory one of the admins. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know!

Hello and welcome to the site Miss Evil! :D

o.o
Welcome.
-Throws cows instead of confetti.-

Welcome to Iwaku, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.
I'm Kitti, it's nice to meet you.
If you have any questions about the site, please don't hesitate to ask.
Happy roleplaying. :3

Hi welcome to Iwaku Superevil. I have found this to be my second home. Please let me know if you have any questions.