Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
During the week for the most part, weekends I am unavailable to make replies but I'm still around for random chatting!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
I play mostly modern, fantasy, medieval genres. Maybe sometimes modern with a splash of supernatural elements (vampires and warlocks, witches and werewolves, oh my!)
I've been roleplaying for quite some time now, ever since Yahoo still had chat rooms. So, if that gives you any idea :p
But, I have been lacking in the creativity department, and stumbled across this site in my search of a new place to spread my wings again. So, I hope to make this more of a permanent place to continue roleplaying and meet new people! =^.^=

Greetings EmyBear, Welcome to Iwaku. I hope that Iwaku proves to be a good Role playing home for you.

Howdy Emy! :D Welcome to the site!

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Thank you! As I continue browsing the site and learning the ins and outs, I do believe this will be suitable ^.^
I like there is not a three hundred page long list of rules to remember, everyone seems friendly and rather relaxed. Again. thank you for the greetings, can't wait to get started!

Wings = chicken wings = food = hungry serial killer.

It looks like we are gonna have to ban this one, she broke rule #5006:

Making people hungry through obscure references of food.

Sorry person. You also broke role #9901:

Using custom emoticons instead of clicking the moderated ones that we provide you.

:downcat::devilfire::donut::embarrassed::easteregg::dustbunny::babybonnet::boat::birthday:

Status
Not open for further replies.