- Fantasy
- Sci-fi
- Horror and Thriller
- Romance
- Modern (with a twist)
- Magical
- Historical
- Almost anything really
Hi, I'm Karo. As you can probably guess I'm new here but I've been RPing for a longish time so I'm not new to the whole thing. ^-^ I like to think I'm pretty nice and a somewhat decent RPer, so feel free to befriend me. I'll try my best not to annoy you all in one way or another.

Last edited:
hello and welcome to iwaku. i'm pretty new too, but maybe we could rp sometime :)

Hihi Karo! :D Welcome to our abode!

Welcome here darling xD. Enjoy your stay and please check in the Jump in Section for good RP's ;)

Welcome to Iwaku, Karo.

Glad to have you :)

*Waves before tackling into a hug* Hi Karo! uhh.. I really hope you're the Karo I think you are from TA otherwise..I might have just embarrised myself.. :umm:

You're my reflection in the mirror?

Interesting. Welcome to the forum.

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

*Waves before tackling into a hug* Hi Karo! uhh.. I really hope you're the Karo I think you are from TA otherwise..I might have just embarrised myself.. :umm:

Yes, tis me, the marvelous Karo. ^_^ *returns hug*

Also, nice to meet you everyone who has responded. ^_^

Last edited:
*grins as hugged* I thought so :] wanna check out the RP I made here? I'll PM you the link if you like :]

Welcome. There are lots of old rpers who end up in Iwaku for good reason. You'll fit in nicely.