1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello, everyone.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Clockwork Girl, Feb 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey there. I'm Clockwork Girl, but you can call me Clock if you find that's easier. I used to do quite a bit of roleplaying in the past, but stopped after a while due to life getting in the way. Anyways I have TONS of free time now, and this seemed like a really great site to start writing again on. I love all types of RP's, and I mostly play girls. In the real world I'm a 19 year old girl who loves sweaters and drinks too much tea. I love writing, painting, knitting, and I love being out in nature, so right now winter is bumming me out. Anyways I hope to get to know the site and all of you fine folks.

2. Well greetings Clockwork! I'm glad to see you join this wonderful community!

3. Many thanks, wildpelt. :)

4. Howdy Clockie Girl! :D Welcome to the community!

5. Thank you! You're all so friendly. :)

6. Welcome to the community, Clockwork! I'm fairly new here too, but I am enjoying what time I've spent here so far since my last rp haven fell to pieces.

7. Here there be stories, but not nearly enough ^^

8. Thanks everyone. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.