Hello Everyone!

• Thread starter The Gambling Gamer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Gambling Gamer

Original poster
Hello! I am quite new here, so I would like to introduce myself. My username is The Gambling Gamer, but, as you can see on my avatar, my real name is Aaron. I am 21, turning 22 soon, and like to roleplay. I tend to keep myself at a paragraph minimum when posting, and try to pull out the most when I delve into a good rp. My interests change often and are varied dependent on my mood. Hmm... I will add more when I can think of it, but I will complete this survey that I obtained from the sticky thread!

What do you prefer to be called? - "Either Aaron or GG, for my username."
Boy, girl, or a mystery? - "Last time that I checked, I was definitely male."
How old are you? - "21, going on 22."
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? - "Indubitably!"
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? - "I can go both ways."
Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire? - "Wait, what?"
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? - "Umm... I have multiple songs that burn into my brain, but that is the curse of someone who loves to sing, haha."

All me to be the first to formally welcome you to Iwaku! Glad you decided to join up, my friend. I hope you'll be able to find some threads and get rping soon! If not, I'll definitely see if I can hook you up with some interesting topics. Enjoy your time here, mate. If you need anything, you know you can come to me. ^_^

Welcome, sir Dood!
the_wise_prinny_by_stelar_eclipse-d64kddy.png

LEGLESS PIRATE PENGUINS WHAT. O___O

*tries to stop staring* o__o I mean.... Welcome to the community Mister Gambler! We're pleased to meet you!

If you enjoy stories we will get along fine ^^

Oh, I haven't read a book in a while, but I do like to read.

Stories are everywhere ;)
Here they most often come in the form of lovely little RPs, of whom I am a passionate creator.
Care for a taste ^^

Oho, I believe that was a question? Let's see what we have then.

Status
Not open for further replies.