Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by The Gambling Gamer, Feb 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! I am quite new here, so I would like to introduce myself. My username is The Gambling Gamer, but, as you can see on my avatar, my real name is Aaron. I am 21, turning 22 soon, and like to roleplay. I tend to keep myself at a paragraph minimum when posting, and try to pull out the most when I delve into a good rp. My interests change often and are varied dependent on my mood. Hmm... I will add more when I can think of it, but I will complete this survey that I obtained from the sticky thread!

What do you prefer to be called? - "Either Aaron or GG, for my username."
    Boy, girl, or a mystery? - "Last time that I checked, I was definitely male."
    How old are you? - "21, going on 22."
    Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? - "Indubitably!"
    Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? - "I can go both ways."
    Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire? - "Wait, what?"
    SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? - "Umm... I have multiple songs that burn into my brain, but that is the curse of someone who loves to sing, haha."
    The Gambling Gamer threw 20-faced die for: The hell of it! Total: 31 $dice $dice
  2. All me to be the first to formally welcome you to Iwaku! Glad you decided to join up, my friend. I hope you'll be able to find some threads and get rping soon! If not, I'll definitely see if I can hook you up with some interesting topics. Enjoy your time here, mate. If you need anything, you know you can come to me. ^_^

Welcome, sir Dood! [​IMG]

*tries to stop staring* o__o I mean.... Welcome to the community Mister Gambler! We're pleased to meet you!
  4. If you enjoy stories we will get along fine ^^
  5. Oh, I haven't read a book in a while, but I do like to read.
  6. Stories are everywhere ;)
    Here they most often come in the form of lovely little RPs, of whom I am a passionate creator.
    Care for a taste ^^
  7. Oho, I believe that was a question? Let's see what we have then.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.