Hello, everyone!

K

Kyra

Original poster
I happen to new here and loving the site so far! :impressed:I need some good fantasy/sci-fi RPs, so please post any! :cheerful:

Welcome to Iwaku Kyra, I'm Zypher your local RP global mod and J-Pop guru~ If you have any questions feel free to send me a message!

Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy yourself. If you need anything at all, I'll always answer questions or help you out. Also, anyone with a blue, purple, or red name is part of staff. Our staffies are very nice and helpful, and also, as for the Scifi/fantasy rps, feel free to make one if you want to, but if you're looking for something specific, I'm sure one of the RP mods can help!

Welcome to Iwaku, where we eat the bad people. >:D AHAHA.

*Cough!* If you're looking for scifi fantasy, all you have to do is check out our OOC area and browse by Genre! It's been popular lately, so you should get lots of choices! >:3

Haha! Thanks! And I will, just gotta find an RP that suits me.... and with few people....

Welcome to the site.

Welcome to the site, you absolute best friend material! Great to have you among us! Feel free to ask me anything. I'm but a click away and can answer you anything, darling! x

Hello and welcome to the Iwaku Kyra. I am the leader of Silverwing Wolf pack Shadow (snowy) Ike, please just call me Ike. If you have any questions please ask and I will try my best to answer them.

Hey there~
We've already sort of met but I'm Kitti and it's nice to see you're taking to this well. If you ever need any help, please ask.

Velcome my pet.

I'm just one of the dudes. Hey.

Welcome to Iwaku. ^^
My name's Miru, and I'd be glad to assist you if you need help, so don't be shy. =P

I hope you enjoy your stay! =3