Hello, everyone!

K

Kyra

Original poster
I happen to new here and loving the site so far! :impressed:I need some good fantasy/sci-fi RPs, so please post any! :cheerful:

Zypher

Can I transfer you to my manager?
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
Welcome to Iwaku Kyra, I'm Zypher your local RP global mod and J-Pop guru~ If you have any questions feel free to send me a message!

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
No Preferences
Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy yourself. If you need anything at all, I'll always answer questions or help you out. Also, anyone with a blue, purple, or red name is part of staff. Our staffies are very nice and helpful, and also, as for the Scifi/fantasy rps, feel free to make one if you want to, but if you're looking for something specific, I'm sure one of the RP mods can help!

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
Welcome to Iwaku, where we eat the bad people. >:D AHAHA.

*Cough!* If you're looking for scifi fantasy, all you have to do is check out our OOC area and browse by Genre! It's been popular lately, so you should get lots of choices! >:3

K

Kyra

Original poster
Haha! Thanks! And I will, just gotta find an RP that suits me.... and with few people....

Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Welcome to the site.

M

Menorain

Original poster
Welcome to the site, you absolute best friend material! Great to have you among us! Feel free to ask me anything. I'm but a click away and can answer you anything, darling! x

I

Ike Sapphire

Original poster
Hello and welcome to the Iwaku Kyra. I am the leader of Silverwing Wolf pack Shadow (snowy) Ike, please just call me Ike. If you have any questions please ask and I will try my best to answer them.

K

Kitti

Original poster
Hey there~
We've already sort of met but I'm Kitti and it's nice to see you're taking to this well. If you ever need any help, please ask.

Blind Hemingway

A former executive or something.
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
Adept, Douche
Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
Velcome my pet.

Effort

Aim for the bushes
Invitation Status
, ,
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Irregular at the moment.
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept
Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Adventure, Action, Mystery, Magical Action Modern Mystery
I'm just one of the dudes. Hey.

MiraMirror

She's baaaaaack~
Welcome to Iwaku. ^^
My name's Miru, and I'd be glad to assist you if you need help, so don't be shy. =P

I hope you enjoy your stay! =3