Hello Everyone

R

Raven Knight

Original poster
Good Evening Class, Right. Now, self-defence. Tonight I shall be carrying on from where we got to last week when I was showing you how to defend yourselves against anyone who attacks you armed with a piece of fresh fruit...

Opps, that was not part of the script that I was suppose to follow...oh well, Hello there...I am Raven Knight

I have been roleplaying for nearly 19 years and it has been a blast the whole way, but now I find myself looking for some excitement which I hope to find here.

I am not a very picky person most of the time and my favorite Genres are Sci-fi and Fantasy or just about anything where combat can be worked into the roleplay itself.

*Watches as the next person is attacked by a man wielding a banana*

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Iwaku Raven!! LOVE your intro. I"m sure you'll find lots of people to stir up your muse and add a bit of excitement to your role playing with a sense of humor like that!! Have a look around and settle in and please do let us know if you have any questions. We're always happy to be of help! Most importantly...HAVE FUN!!!!!

As someone said to me at 4am this morning - It's always a good time to reference Monty Python, so great intro XD

Welcome to Iwaku!