Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Hey I'm new here I'm looking forward to making some new friends and see if I can find some new role plays but im not sure how the site works yet

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Welcome to Iwaku! This site can be a bit intimidating at first but there are many wonderful people here who would be happy to help you find your way! Enjoy your stay!!^^

hello, hello, valkyrie, welcome to the site! :D

Welcome to Iwaku! If you have questions about the site or anything really, please feel free to message me and I'll help as much as I can. If I don't know the answer I know where I can find it, so there is that. Also, we have a lot of seriously awesome people here, and a very helpful staff. I'm sure you'll find everything you're looking for and more.

Get settled in and have a look around but most of all HAVE FUN!

Well how do I find other people interested in roleplaying the same fandoms I do I'm use to quizilla's way of finding roleplay partners we're you post a rp request

And how do you message people here

Heyyy welcome!!! I was confused when I first got here to but it is really fun! if you have any questions I can probably help. also would you wanna rp with me? I'm looking for some new partners and I think it would be fun to do one with someone new to this site... Would you be interested?

Heyyy welcome!!! I was confused when I first got here to but it is really fun! if you have any questions I can probably help. also would you wanna rp with me? I'm looking for some new partners and I think it would be fun to do one with someone new to this site... Would you be interested?
What are you interested in roleplaying

well i'm interested in various of rp's but right now i'm interested in vampire rp's

I'm more of a fandom role player. I don't know if you were ever roleplaying on a site called Quizilla but that's were I learned to roleplay