Hello everyone!

E

Eve Morana

Original poster
Hello! I'm really excited to join this site and I look forward to getting to know as many people as possible and roleplaying!

A little bit about me. I have done forum-based roleplaying for close to ten years now. Got my start on good ol' Gaia online back in middle school and since then became addicted. I enjoy writing and see roleplaying as a great form of exercise for my writing skills. In fact, any talent I have for writing blossomed because of roleplaying. Besides the obvious love for writing I have, I enjoy reading as well. Favourite genres to read and write are fantasy and horror. The latter always holding a special place in my heart.

I also enjoy video games of all types. Currently, I am making my way through Dark Souls 3 and Pathfinder: Kingmaker. I got introduced to D&D eight months ago and became addicted to that too. I have a bearded dragon named Dovahkiin. If there is anything else you'd like to know about me just feel free to ask!

Roleplaying is definitely the best thing that ever happened to my writing! O: Welcome to the community!

Yo, welcome! I remember the days of Gaia. I love what some people can do with coding, man! It's crazy! But yeah Iwaku should be pretty easy to get around compared to Gaia. If you have any questions just ask and we'll get you what you need~ Hopefully you can find some partners and friends pretty quick. Good luck and have fun! <3

Welcome to iwaku!! Man I miss D&D...I'm jealous that you have a group. Mine is 5 hours away. *pouts*

Anyway, enough of that. Let us know if you have any questions, we're always happy to help! Settle in and look around and most importantly....HAVE FUN!!

Reactions: Eve Morana