Hello everyone

O

Oblivionhold

Original poster
Hello! I'm new here. My name is Oblivion, in that I've managed to make everyone call me that, even in real life. I'm kind of amazed, but anyway. I'm a fan of RPing in general, but mainly urban fantasy. I'm completely RPless at the moment due to drama, so I'm wanting to get into a game as quickly as possible. I've been RPing for a while now, from things like pen and paper RPGs like DnD to story driven RPs with no actual number crunching, so I think I know what I'm doing.

I never really know what to put here but anyway yeah. Hello everyone, and I hope we all have fun here!

Hi there! >:D Welcome to the escape!

We have several new RPs at the moment (some of them listed in the big annoying notice at the top of the page! XD) and lots more to choose from in the Roleplay OOC! So just hunt down a plot you like and join up!

Oooh, a new roleplayer to entice to play with me? Marvelous!
I'm Kitti, by the by, and it's a pleasure to meet you. Welcome!

Welcome to the Iwaku! >D
*gives cupcakes*
Just as we needed, another minion. >:D
Teehee~
This should be fun.

Loveless~

Well hello 8D

I'm Annabel aka Dawn. I'm one of the very few lazy bums that don't actually roleplay here and just hang around the cbox. >_>;
If you drop by, guess I'll see you there~ ^_^

Welcome to the Iwaku if you have nay questions just ask and we can help

*walks off in the rain towards the darkness*

Oh Ike, you're so mysterious haha!

Welcome! I'm Zypher, I can certainly help out with your RP needs and am always available to help you plot and whatnot! There's a lot of good games like Diana said, and feel free to ask any of us questions, just like...Ike...said...

*giggles at Zy* Heehee~ Seems like you didn't get here in time to say the good stuff. *pats*

Hi and welcome to IWAKU

If you have any questions on RPing You'll find me in the cbox virtually all night (American timezones, day here in the far east) failing that PM me. Just keep Diana happy by posting (and bring your friends to us so we can incoctr.... learn to love them) and you'll do fine. If you want to jump right in head to the OOC section (A Cry for Help need players, *nudge nudge*).