1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Oblivionhold, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Hi there! >:D Welcome to the escape!

We have several new RPs at the moment (some of them listed in the big annoying notice at the top of the page! XD) and lots more to choose from in the Roleplay OOC! So just hunt down a plot you like and join up!

2. Oooh, a new roleplayer to entice to play with me? Marvelous!
    I'm Kitti, by the by, and it's a pleasure to meet you. Welcome!

3. Jacqueline

I grin as he tips his imaginary hat to me. He was a dork. I'm surprised no one had called him that before. It was very amusing to me.

"I think only the adults can help with that." I turn serious once again, bringing my legs up to the chair. I place my chin on my knees. "I don't know if any of the kids should be allowed near the attempted kidnappers, even if they are victims. It's still a risk, and besides, I'm sure the adults here would know what to do." Eleven years. I can't imagine what that's like, to have that big of a gap. If that had been me, it would have been a jump from six to seventeen. That's horrifying to me. I can't think about it too long or I start to feel nauseous. That would have been eleven years off of Jacks life too.

Lazily I lean over to the computer desk and knock on wood. "It's going to get worse before it gets better."

Damon

(Hehe. I only plot manically because I love.)

She looks away from me and all the color drains from my face. Oh shoot. I think I screwed up pretty bad. Oh God, how do I fix this. "Er, sorry if I crossed a line I didn't realize that I had." A smile tries to make its way to my lips "You can always do the same to me you know..." I mean she had
    before. Not that was an entirely bad thing.

Andre

(Well I mean you are most certainly not wrong XD)

I grin "I'm sorry I'm sorry. I didn't mean to give you a headache." I brush some of her hair back, "I hope I can make it feel better." I wink at her. I pause then shake my head as no one comes to mind "No. I think everyone here is still sort of getting the hang of it. But I expected no less. I don't think many teenagers or even young adults could handle something so big."

4. Well hello 8D

I'm Annabel aka Dawn. I'm one of the very few lazy bums that don't actually roleplay here and just hang around the cbox. >_>;
    If you drop by, guess I'll see you there~ ^_^

5. "When you were with Lilith?"

6. Oh Ike, you're so mysterious haha!

Welcome! I'm Zypher, I can certainly help out with your RP needs and am always available to help you plot and whatnot! There's a lot of good games like Diana said, and feel free to ask any of us questions, just like...Ike...said...

7. tis ok ^^

8. Hi and welcome to IWAKU

If you have any questions on RPing You'll find me in the cbox virtually all night (American timezones, day here in the far east) failing that PM me. Just keep Diana happy by posting (and bring your friends to us so we can incoctr.... learn to love them) and you'll do fine. If you want to jump right in head to the OOC section (A Cry for Help need players, *nudge nudge*).