3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Adventure, RPG-like
Greetings!
I'm new to Iwaku, but I have been RPing for a while in other ways.
I heard this site is pretty good and thought I'd give it a shot!
I look forward to meeting you all and being here!

Hi there Archon, Welcome to Iwaku!

I think the site's pretty awesome myself ;D Glad you decided to join us here!

Welcome to the Iwaku family! Hope you enjoy your stay and find amazing writers to write with!

Heyo Archon, welcome to Iwaku! It is indeed a pretty awesome site. I hope you find all the roleplays to scratch your itch!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku! I hope you find all the roleplays your heart desires!

Hello, Archon, and welcome!
I like to think we're pretty awesome, too, but I could be a teensy bit biased, haha.
Out of curiosity, how did you hear about Iwaku? Friends?

Hey Archon, glad you've heard good things and came to check us out! Where have you been roleplaying before?

Also, just let me know if you need any help with anything. :]

Hello Archon, welcome to Iwaku! I like your username, it makes me think of Age of Wonders-- is there any story behind it?

Welcome to Iwaku, Archon! The site is A+ I promise, so glad you could be here to see that. Take this cookie :cookie: and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the site, friend! Hope you enjoy your stay. (´ ∀ ` *)

Hi there Archon, Welcome to Iwaku!

I think the site's pretty awesome myself ;D Glad you decided to join us here!

Thank you!

Welcome to the Iwaku family! Hope you enjoy your stay and find amazing writers to write with!

I look forward to writing with others here! Thank you!

Heyo Archon, welcome to Iwaku! It is indeed a pretty awesome site. I hope you find all the roleplays to scratch your itch!

This place is promising! I think I'll love it here. Thank you!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku! I hope you find all the roleplays your heart desires!

Thank you! I hope to find them too while I am here

Welcome to Iwaku, Archon! The site is A+ I promise, so glad you could be here to see that. Take this cookie :cookie: and enjoy your stay!

OMG A COOKIE!
Thank you!

Welcome to the site, friend! Hope you enjoy your stay. (´ ∀ ` *)

Thank you! I'm sure I will enjoy myself here

• Love
Reactions: Pahn
Hello, Archon, and welcome!
I like to think we're pretty awesome, too, but I could be a teensy bit biased, haha.
Out of curiosity, how did you hear about Iwaku? Friends?

Someone that I RP with mentioned the site after I said I was looking for more people. They were a member here for a short while and said that they had a ton of fun while they were here. With many RP's dying off due to lack of available time and interest and RL things making others unavailable, I took them up on the recommendation and here I am!

Hey Archon, glad you've heard good things and came to check us out! Where have you been roleplaying before?

Also, just let me know if you need any help with anything. :]

Thank you! I'll let you know if I need anything!
Before here, and currently, I am RPing on Discord PM's and servers, on FA and in select games. I was on one RP site before this, RLPV, but I have dropped from the fandom since.

Hello Archon, welcome to Iwaku! I like your username, it makes me think of Age of Wonders-- is there any story behind it?

I love Age of Wonders! And there is actually a story behind the name. It comes from a long time character I have had for about six years now. The character was first used in a tabletop RPG that was custom made. When that couldn't be played anymore, I carried the character over to Skype to continue the legacy with Role Playing and then over to Discord after that. My character achieved the title Archon during the game sessions, which became their alias as their name was forgotten in lore during the RP that followed. That's the story behind the name.

Reactions: Kitti and Astaroth
Welcome Archon! :D

The person that recommended Iwaku to you was definitely right, I've been here for four years and I've had a blast and still am! :D <3 I'm hoping your experience will be as good as mine (in fact) I hardly doubt it! :D <3

Happy roleplaying! :D <3

Welcome Archon! :D

The person that recommended Iwaku to you was definitely right, I've been here for four years and I've had a blast and still am! :D <3 I'm hoping your experience will be as good as mine (in fact) I hardly doubt it! :D <3

Happy roleplaying! :D <3

Four years? Nice! I hope I get to have as much fun as you do

Reactions: CrystalTears
Four years? Nice! I hope I get to have as much fun as you do

I know people who have been here even longer, so I'm not that impressive really, but I'm sure you will! :D <3 Iwaku is the home of many great roleplayers and helpful members, so I think you'll fit right in :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti
I love Age of Wonders! And there is actually a story behind the name. It comes from a long time character I have had for about six years now. The character was first used in a tabletop RPG that was custom made. When that couldn't be played anymore, I carried the character over to Skype to continue the legacy with Role Playing and then over to Discord after that. My character achieved the title Archon during the game sessions, which became their alias as their name was forgotten in lore during the RP that followed. That's the story behind the name.
*high fives for AoW*

That is a neat story, thanks for sharing! Six years is a long time to have a character, do you plan on using them around Iwaku at all?

*high fives for AoW*

That is a neat story, thanks for sharing! Six years is a long time to have a character, do you plan on using them around Iwaku at all?

*High fives*

I have thought about that.
Mostly depends if anyone is interested, but I would like to use that character a little more.