Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
my name is fandom and i love to roleplay fandoms (of course), fantasy, and sci-fi! i am 18 but there was a mistake when i entered my birth date where i accidentally typed 2000 instead of 1999. i messaged some of the admin and submitted the problem. so i am waiting for that to get fixed before i do any sexual roleplays but im still open to non sexual roleplays until then! :)
list of fandoms:
marvel
dc
star wars
overwatch
my hero academia
rise of the guardians
how to train your dragon
black butler
monster musume
adventure time
korra
ben 10
fate/zero
fate/stay night
fairy tail
high school of the dead
percy jackson and the olympians
magnus chase and the gods of asgard

when it comes to sexual the only kink i ever ask is foot fetish and i hope i roleplay with a lot of you. if you want to do original fantasy or sci-fi just ask if your not interested in any fandom. when it comes to fandoms i mostly ask for people to play canon. have a good day nice meeting you all! :)

Welcome to Iwaku Fandom! We have a lot of people who love cannon and non-canon fandom role play, so you shouldn't have any trouble finding partners. I'm sure if you look around you'll find lots of opportunities. Let us know if you have any questions. We are always glad to be of help. Settle in and HAVE FUN!!

Welcome to Iawku! You obviously know what you like, and you like a lot, so you'll have absolutely no trouble in finding people to write with. Like Poet said-- if you have any questions, do feel free to ask.

Take this cookie and enjoy your stay.

Welcome aboard. Glad to see everything is getting sorted :) Enjoy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.