2. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Greetings!

Aleia here, thought it would be a good idea to pop over and introduce myself. Anyways, I've been role-playing off and on for over thirteen years now. Recently the writing bug started poking me, so I've been exploring various new communities.

A few things you all might like to know. I get really into writing with my partners, and often flesh out several paragraphs at a time. Longer posts often indicate I'm getting more into it, or just really enjoy writing with you. My favorite genre is fantasy, although there's quite a few sub-genres I'm also interested in. I also have a few fandoms I'm fond of, and I like sticking to original characters for those. I do enjoy OOC chat, even if it's not concerned with the plot. Getting to know my partners is great, too!

My other hobbies include reading, art, video games, nature and animals (birds especially!) and hanging out with friends.

Thanks for reading!

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: PoetLore and Eru
Hello there, Aleia! Welcome to Iwaku! Hope you're settling in alright :) Don't hesitate to ask, if you have any questions!

Hello and welcome to the site. (: You seem like an awesome partner; someone I'd totally enjoy writing with. I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding oodles of people to write with here. If you have any questions though, please don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome to Iwaku, Aleia! You'll find plenty of folks to partner up with around here. Here, have this cookie and enjoy your stay.

Welcome to Iwaku Aleia! What a lovely introduction! I'm sure you'll find we are a friendly, helpful and creative bunch here, and I have no doubt you will fit right in. Get settled and let us know if you ahve any questions. ENJOY!!

Hey there, Aleia, and welcome to Iwaku! You sound like a pretty fun person to write with o.o What kinds of video games do you enjoy, out of curiosity?

We also have this handy guide to getting started if you haven't checked it out yet! ^.^

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes, much appreciated!

As for video games, I mostly use Nintendo systems, and am a fan of classics like Super Mario, Legend of Zelda and Pokémon to name a few.

I have a fandom I’m craving now, and made a post for that. I’ll probably feel like exploring different genres and plots later, so I’ll keep an eye out for all of you later.

• Love
Reactions: Joan and Nav
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes, much appreciated!

As for video games, I mostly use Nintendo systems, and am a fan of classics like Super Mario, Legend of Zelda and Pokémon to name a few.

I have a fandom I’m craving now, and made a post for that. I’ll probably feel like exploring different genres and plots later, so I’ll keep an eye out for all of you later.
Ah, Nintendo! I grew up with Nintendo ^.^ they're pretty great.

Status
Not open for further replies.