1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by xxZANE, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Hey guys.

I'm new (duh) My name is Zane and i love to write stories and read books. I'd like to think I'm creative when it comes to Role play.

I like to Role play Zombies for some reason. I love zombies. Lol

I do other types of Role plays too just really depends. I have a character for truly every occassion.

If you want to learn anything else about me let me know:

I love videogames - RPGs, FPS and all sorts

Love Anime, Comics Manga's

I'm a romantic.

I love music - Favorite band is Marianas Trench. If you haven't heard of them i recommend you listen to Masterpiece Theatre - Marianas trench.

I love to write poetry and i have several stories already written that i have turned into books and i am currently trying to self publish.

also, I am a horrible speller and grammar placer. Please do not pick on me, I do make amazing stories i just cant spell or put punctuation in the right place sometimes. Lol.

Well that is all. Like i said above contact me for more info.

BaiBai.

2. Hallo Zane! 8D My husband is a zombie!

Welcome to the community! <3

3. Welcome to Iwaku!

I'm October nice to meet you, and it's true..Diana is really married to a zombie.

So you like to RP as a zombie or in zombie RPs? Cause roleplaying as a zombie sounds awesome...I mean, I love different concepts thrown into RP : ) Perfect timing, too, cause it is Horror month here at Iwaku!

4. Hey there, I'm D'evil the friendly neighborhood daemon. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, ideas, need a partner, don't hesitate to ask.