Hello everyone

X

xxZANE

Original poster
Hey guys.

I'm new (duh) My name is Zane and i love to write stories and read books. I'd like to think I'm creative when it comes to Role play.

I like to Role play Zombies for some reason. I love zombies. Lol

I do other types of Role plays too just really depends. I have a character for truly every occassion.

If you want to learn anything else about me let me know:

I love videogames - RPGs, FPS and all sorts

Love Anime, Comics Manga's

I'm a romantic.

I love music - Favorite band is Marianas Trench. If you haven't heard of them i recommend you listen to Masterpiece Theatre - Marianas trench.

I love to write poetry and i have several stories already written that i have turned into books and i am currently trying to self publish.

also, I am a horrible speller and grammar placer. Please do not pick on me, I do make amazing stories i just cant spell or put punctuation in the right place sometimes. Lol.

Well that is all. Like i said above contact me for more info.

BaiBai.

Hallo Zane! 8D My husband is a zombie!

Welcome to the community! <3

Welcome to Iwaku!

I'm October nice to meet you, and it's true..Diana is really married to a zombie.

So you like to RP as a zombie or in zombie RPs? Cause roleplaying as a zombie sounds awesome...I mean, I love different concepts thrown into RP : ) Perfect timing, too, cause it is Horror month here at Iwaku!

Hey there, I'm D'evil the friendly neighborhood daemon. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, ideas, need a partner, don't hesitate to ask.