Hello Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MidnightStar3

Original poster
Hello everyone, MidnightStar here. I'm new to this site, but definitely not new to roleplaying, have been for years. It's nice to be able to just sit down a relax and write your own story with someone. I love anything with fantasy in it. Werewolves, vampires, shifters, powers, ect. Strictly slice of life doesn't keep my interest very long at all. I want to escape from reality, not write it out lol

Anyways, I'm 23 with a 3 year old. I work a fulltime job during the week, so my days can be pretty busy sometimes. Not really interested in group roleplays, much prefer 1x1s.

Looking forward to finding some new RP partners!

Welcome to Iwaku, friend. Have a cookie and enjoy your stay.

Hello, MidnightStar! Welcome. (: Judging by your list of likes, I'd dare say you will have no issue finding partners or members to join anything you want to create. The 1x1 interest checks are always pretty busy, from my experience.

Wowza! A three year old? I couldn't even imagine. 8D I can barely take care of myself, let alone another little human being.

Welcome to the site. You like fantasy? Same here, I usually make my characters somewhat not human almost not sure how to describe it. Anywho welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Hello hello, MidnightStar! Welcome to Iwaku, and I hope you gain good experiences here. If you need any help or have any problems, come to the Help Desk and our lovely moderators will help you out! I enjoy a lot of genres, but I love anything with just a hint of fantasy and supernatural. If pure slice of life doesn't cut it, I enjoy having a pinch of the unusual with it to spice things up.

I encourage you to try out our special Newbie Care Package! We have put in all sorts of goodies for you to try out if you want them, such as banners to advertise your roleplay requests or group roleplays (though ads for 1x1 searches are also liable), guides to help you familiarize yourself with our site and its features, avatar and signature sets from our lovely artists, and other helpful little things~

See you around!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
Heya and welcome to Iwaku!

Like others have mentioned, I don't think you'll have any trouble finding roleplay partners from what you described. Fantasy and supernatural are themes that I've seen with great popularity here and one on ones are a thriving category. If you ever do feel like branching out, though, there is also plenty more to offer so don't be afraid or feel pinned in!

Happy roleplaying ~

Status
Not open for further replies.