Hello, everyone

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Rodsech, Sep 7, 2012.

1. What nicknames do you like to be called?
    Danielle, Dani, Soli, Solitae

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
    I am a 19 years young female.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
    I enjoy fantasy, medieval, and pretty much anything else that's fictional.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
    My characters are usually males, but it really depends on the other person. I usually make my characters opposite genders of who I'm roleplaying with. Not necessarily to make it sexual, but because, for me, it's more comfortable. If I'm aware that the roleplay I'm in is going to turn sexual, then I'm more than okay with making them the same gender if the other person or people are comfortable with it. (I really hope that made sense; I'm in the middle of watching Breaking Bad right now).

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
    I prefer wolf packs, and UNsparkly vampires.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=schMkgUqzy4 "I CAN BE YOUR WHOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9moMbt3i54&feature=related This one is another favorite of mine now, too.
  2. Don't we all prefer unsparkly vampires? Mean..jeez..Ha!

Welcome to Iwaku, Solitae! Good to have you with us!

If you have questions or need something, let us know!
  3. Welcome to the community, sugar! I'm Iliana!

Get comfortable and such! Like Juku said, give us Staff a shout when you need us! We'll come jogging running to assist you!

4. Hiya, Soli! Welcome to Iwaku!

Fantasy roleplays! And... and medieval! They are my favorites as well. I sense an impending high five in your future.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the site and the roleplays! See you around ^^
  5. Welcome here! I'm new myself but I believe I should welcome you nonetheless. ^_^ I can see you have pretty mature tastes but have fun here!
  6. Welcome to Iwaku! I'm October nice to meet you! Check out some of the awesome RPs!