evening on thur , fri, and sat
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
dragon age series, asoiaf series, erotic, dark fantasy, high fantasy, suspense, adventure
Hello! My name is Isla, I'm 18 years old and I've been roleplaying for about four years now, though the last two years my writing went up the wazoo when I began having serious mental health issues. I'm still rusty in my writing, but my mental health is much better now. I plan to start college in a week, so I'm hoping I can stick around to one website instead of being on many. I love medieval fantasy, real life, and the paranormal genre. My favorite color is blue and I'm currently watching Hell on Wheels and Outlander. I wish the next season of Game of Thrones was already out so I can scream more. I look forward to meeting people, establishing connections, and writing with everyone!

Welcome!

Health issues suck, but it seems you're on the right track now. Hope you do well in college (and enjoy it as much as possible), and hope you find the experience enjoyable for you here as well!

Hey there! Nice to meet you! It's nice to see you picking us to come join as your one and only. heehee. :P You should look at the newbie care package. It's for.. newbies. ;) didn't see that coming, did you? Welcome to iwaku, there are plenty of people who I'm sure will say it right after me, but figured I might as well for now. XD

Hey Isla.
2cs8jns.png

It's fantastic to hear that your mental health is improving, that's always good no matter the case.
My name's Ali, and I just wanted to pop in and give you a big ol' Iwaku welcome. (TBH that probably sounded way cheesier than I meant it to be) Anyways, I noticed to like paranormal roleplays - me as well :D! I be sure to keep your name in mind if I ever get one up and running, because I tend to go all out with creep-tastic roleplays.

Oh, also, seeing as you're new to Iwaku, check out our newest thread: The "Newbie Care Package".
There you can find some interesting little goodies and some awesome people to get you started on Iwaku ^^

P.S - here are some helpful starter links. Don't be afraid to shoot me a message if you need any help or just wanna' chat :D
Help Desk - HELP DESK
Interest Checking & Creation - INTEREST CHECKING & CREATION
Seeking One on One Partners - SEEKING ONE ON ONE PARTNERS
Terms & Rules - Terms of Service and Rules | IwakuRoleplay.com
BB Codes - BB Codes | IwakuRoleplay.com

♥♥​

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you like it here = w =.

If you have any questions, don't be shy to ask me~

Hi there, Isla! I've seen you posting around a little on the site in General and stuff already, which I hope means you're settling in well!
I can't say I've watched either of those shows but I know that Game of Thrones is some pretty big stuff here and I don't doubt you can find people here willing to hype with you.
If you have trouble finding anything, feel free to ask and I'm sure someone will be willing to lend a hand.
Welcome!

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear about your health issues, but I'm glad they're getting better. I love a good paranormal roleplay! I hope to see you around. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Well! Hello here too, Ilsa! >:3

Welcome to Iwaku!
My favorite color is blue as well ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.