Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andante Crescendo

Original poster
Hey there everyone! I'm rather obviously new here. I don't really have an idea of what I should be really putting here I'm the way of introductions so here's the answers to the survey question things ^^'

What do you prefer to be called?
I honestly could care less. As long as it's not rude or derogatory and I know somebody is referring to me.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I am a cisgendered male.

How old are you?
17 as of the 6th~
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I've been role-playing about four or fiveish years now honestly. I started up when an ex girlfriend got me addicted to it. I've moderated a forum built with the same system as this one but it unfortunately fell through when the owner didn't have the money to support it anymore after we stopped gaining new members and donators.
Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I like group roleplay but only if there's a sort of organization, such as a turn order. Otherwise single partners are a little bit more my preference ^^'
Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning?
I like a bit of both. I'm outside a lot
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
I've had a few songs bouncing around my head though my favorite bands include, I fight dragons, Emarosa, and Panic! At the Disco.
A few additional facts about me, (that I have on my profile but whatever, in case nobody feels like checking that.) I play four instruments, my favorite animal is the fox, purple is my favorite color, and I identify as pansexual, though I'm in a serious relationship so I likely won't be too flirty or anything out of an rp.
I'd love to meet some of the people here and I hope I'll settle in well enough. If you've read up to this point I appreciate you putting in the time and apologize for being kind of uninteresting. Regardless, I hope everyone has a fantastic day/night!

Hey Andante, welcome to Iwaku! If you need help with anything let us know. Your introduction is just fine! Nice to meet you.

Thank you for the welcome! The pleasure is all mine. I'll definitely be sure to keep the offer in mind, as it's been a little while since I've used the Xenforo system ^^'

Oh, if you are eager for roleplays there is a jump in roleplay section plus if you haven't filled out your roleplay resume you should. It can get you some potential partners.

I'll likely join a few later though for now I'm likely just going to get my account sorted out and explore the forums a bit. Thank you very much for the advice! As for the resume I've filled it out to a point, though knowing me I'll go back and edit it a bit later until I have everything perfect and exactly as I like it.

Reactions: Surrender To Hope
Welcome to Iwaku, Andante. Want a cookie?

Last edited:
Thank you very much Dipper! Sure, who doesn't love cookies?

enjoy your stay =)

Reactions: Andante Crescendo
Status
Not open for further replies.