Hello Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Coimetro Fox

Original poster
Hi!
I'm new on this site... uh...bare with me.

Uh- I'm not sure how long I've been Roleplaying, but its been on and off for quite some time. I never kept track. I go by various names. You can call me Owls or by my user name either one is fine by me.

I sing, I dance, I play way too many video games, and I read a lot. I love to bake and cook. I like it even more when I get to cook for people. I spend an unhealthy amount on Tumblr and Netflix.

I go outside occasionally, if the desert sun, isn't trying to give me a heat stroke...right now it's mild, so I am outside more.

As for genres; I really like a Crime/Detective sort of thing, but it is hard to find people that are into that. Fantasy, Medival Dystopia, Science Fiction, Apocalyptic Post-Apocalyptic, Tall-Tales, Humor, Fables, Mystery, Action. Ect. Ect.

I am more familiar with one on one Roleplays. I have always been open to try new things so I wouldn't mind a group roleplay or two.

Hope to make some new friends around the world, and start some exciting Roleplays.

Here's to an exciting week full of new adventures~~

Hey Foxie! Welcome to Iwaku. ^^ There are lots of great stories here. Good luck finding something you enjoy! ♥

welcome_gif_by_4everlaugh-d56crsq.gif

Hey, I love some of your genre choices. Pretty cool. :) Welcome to iwaku! I hope you enjoy yourself here! If you ever need help with anything feel free to ask! ^^​

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.