Hello everyone!

D

Demosthenes117

Original poster
Hello everyone, I'm Demosthenes. I'm sure some of you are having trouble saying that so just call me Rob.

What nicknames do you like to be called?
Dude, The Dude, His Dudeness Rob

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
Boy, 19

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
Sci-fi, post apocalyptic
What kind of characters do you usually play?
not sure

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?

Sparkling Angry Marines.
Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

Oh well: John Lennon

Rob, good to have you here!

If you need anything or help, don't hesitate to ask! You know where to find me, and other members will be glad to help!

Welcome!

I bet you didn't think you'd get three replys in your intro thread so fast! Or maybe you did? Either way, WELCOME! Nice to meet you, dude! The Dude!

We have lots of cool stuff to offer here, I see you are into Sci-fi and apoc RP, have a look around our Sci-fi froum for cool games just starting up, or start your own game.

Hope you enjoy your time here. If you have questions just ask.

Welcome!

I bet you didn't think you'd get three replys in your intro thread so fast! Or maybe you did? Either way, WELCOME! Nice to meet you, dude! The Dude!

We have lots of cool stuff to offer here, I see you are into Sci-fi and apoc RP, have a look around our Sci-fi froum for cool games just starting up, or start your own game.

Hope you enjoy your time here. If you have questions just ask.

You get an upvote. :D

So your name reminds me of desmosomes which is a type of cell to cell adhesion in the body -nods- I dunno how I got that... I guess it is because of 'demos'.. anywho! Welcome to Iwaku!

October was super helpful.. I'm totes jelly =P

Welcome to Iwaku, Demosthenes! Gotta call you that because I am unlikely to remember Rob. Help us grow our Sci-Fi section! :D