Hello, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

surreal

Original poster
Hello, everyone! My name's Rie [pronounced "ree," just in case you didn't know], and I absolutely adore drawing horses in my free time. I know that's a bit odd and that my drawings are actually quite horrendous, but hey, it's a random fact! Anyway, I've been roleplaying a few years back, but it wasn't as consistent as I'd like it to be, so I'm not as good as most of the lovely people here. Although, hopefully, I will improve!

With that, I hope to talk with some of you soon! 。◕ ‿ ◕。

Welcome to Iwaku Rie, and I'm sure you'll do just fine after you get started, I was horrendous when I first came here, and I'm much better overall now.

Welcome, Rie! :D Of course, improving your roleplaying and writing skills are nice features that sort of come with the package after having signed up and partaken in some RP's for a while, but remember to always have fun! That is the most important part, after all~

Welcome! I think you'd enjoy it here :)

Welcome to Iwaku Rie, and I'm sure you'll do just fine after you get started, I was horrendous when I first came here, and I'm much better overall now.
Thank you so much! That encourages me a lot. (≧ω≦)

Welcome, Rie! :D Of course, improving your roleplaying and writing skills are nice features that sort of come with the package after having signed up and partaken in some RP's for a while, but remember to always have fun! That is the most important part, after all~
Aw, thank you! I will keep that in mind. (´ω`)

Welcome! I think you'd enjoy it here :)
Thank you! I also think I will. (✿◠‿◠)

I hope to speak with all of you again!

Reactions: Mari
*jumps up and down* yay~ new people!! Hello new person &
*waves happily* welcome welcome!! *takes your hands and jumps together*

I bet you are going to have a lot of fun! Enjoy and may you find many good RPs for you.

*jumps up and down* yay~ new people!! Hello new person &
*waves happily* welcome welcome!! *takes your hands and jumps together*
Hello there!! /waves back and jumps with you/ Thank you for the lively welcome! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I bet you are going to have a lot of fun! Enjoy and may you find many good RPs for you.
I think so, as well! Thank you! (^▽^)

Status
Not open for further replies.