1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Hello, everyone!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by surreal, Apr 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, everyone! My name's Rie [pronounced "ree," just in case you didn't know], and I absolutely adore drawing horses in my free time. I know that's a bit odd and that my drawings are actually quite horrendous, but hey, it's a random fact! Anyway, I've been roleplaying a few years back, but it wasn't as consistent as I'd like it to be, so I'm not as good as most of the lovely people here. Although, hopefully, I will improve!
    With that, I hope to talk with some of you soon! 。◕ ‿ ◕。

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 2
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. Welcome to Iwaku Rie, and I'm sure you'll do just fine after you get started, I was horrendous when I first came here, and I'm much better overall now.

3. Welcome, Rie! :D Of course, improving your roleplaying and writing skills are nice features that sort of come with the package after having signed up and partaken in some RP's for a while, but remember to always have fun! That is the most important part, after all~

4. Welcome! I think you'd enjoy it here :)

5. Thank you so much! That encourages me a lot. (≧ω≦)

Aw, thank you! I will keep that in mind. (´ω`)

Thank you! I also think I will. (✿◠‿◠)

I hope to speak with all of you again!

• Like Like x 1
  6. *jumps up and down* yay~ new people!! Hello new person &
    *waves happily* welcome welcome!! *takes your hands and jumps together*

7. I bet you are going to have a lot of fun! Enjoy and may you find many good RPs for you.

8. Hello there!! /waves back and jumps with you/ Thank you for the lively welcome! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I think so, as well! Thank you! (^▽^)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.