Hello everyone^^ *waves*

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DelphianTruth

Original poster
Hello everyone i'm Delphi.(pronounced Del-phi) It may or may not become obvious later so i shall state now that I am in fact female; a 21 year old one at that.^^

In truth i'm not completely new to role play but i'm not yet novice. The few times i have tried to get started were unsuccessful. As my sister has been on this site for quite a bit of time i warmed up to it through her.

I don't have a preference number when it comes to role plays because I have been in so few of them. I'm excited to see what this site and it's community has to offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Iwaku, Delphi! Not going to lie, though, I'm totally going to pronounce it like Delph-eye in my head every time. XD

It can be a bit difficult to warm up to RP right off the bat. If RPing is for you, though, you can probably find something here. We're a pretty diverse crowd. ^^

Welcome to Iwaku, I'm October nice to meet you!

Welcome to Iwaku! I agree with the above diversity point. XD If you're interested in maybe doing and 1x1 RP to get into the swing of things, just shoot me a pm. :) Hope you find your muse!

Thanks guys^^
In all honesty i did join iwaku with a rp idea in mind. Sis and i are still fleshing it out but i would be happy to have any of you there.

btw i think i like Delphi better so don't feel bad about it^^.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bahaha, my sister made me watch Barbie Princess Charm School with her today (She's 8. I'm in high school.) and so now I have that general plot stuck in my head.

Out of curiosity, what's your RP idea?

Bahaha, my sister made me watch Barbie Princess Charm School with her today (She's 8. I'm in high school.) and so now I have that general plot stuck in my head.

Out of curiosity, what's your RP idea?

it's basically a look into the inter-elven relationships. There will be different things going on....i'm hoping for non-elf species to be there as well though.

I kinda just came up with it last night while watching the second hobbit movie. XD

Nice. I recently tried to read LOTR (yet again). I got halfway through and decided I was done. It just didn't hold my attention. I assume you mean inter-elven as in LOTR elves and not Eragon style elves or something like that.

Nice. I recently tried to read LOTR (yet again). I got halfway through and decided I was done. It just didn't hold my attention. I assume you mean inter-elven as in LOTR elves and not Eragon style elves or something like that.

No i intend to make my own elves. It was just Tolkiens elves that inspired me.

Yayy!! I finally got someone on here! >:3 I hope you do find some interesting RPs here. There are plenty of wonderful, original ideas to get into and such. I'm sure you'll be able to fit in here just fine. *nods*

Yayy!! I finally got someone on here! >:3 I hope you do find some interesting RPs here. There are plenty of wonderful, original ideas to get into and such. I'm sure you'll be able to fit in here just fine. *nods*

LOL love how you sound like a complete stranger sis.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
It looks like you're getting well acquainted already! >:3 Welcome to our abode!

-trips and falls through door-
Hi! Name is Dunruffle, or Dun for short. Or dundundun if...getting off topic. RP is my game and awkwardness is my name. Welcome to Iwaku!

Welcome to Iwaku. Don't worry about being new, we all have to start somewhere.
We also need all the human sacrifices we can get our hands on, but you don't need to know about that yet.

Welcome to Iwaku. Don't worry about being new, we all have to start somewhere.
We also need all the human sacrifices we can get our hands on, but you don't need to know about that yet.

Um......thanks i think. *flicks eyes side to side before running away*

*takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.