HELLO EVERYONE THAT IS NEW! 8D 8D 8D OR OLD AND LURKING ANTI-SOCIALS!

Okay, I'm gonna try this.

I'm an Elyd. A few people call me Stephanie. They're allowed to. I hang out in the cbox and greet people and I usually think I'm not good enough to roleplay. >_< A few people are trying to cure me of that belief, and I have a couple of fun games going on, though I'd enjoy a couple more. I keep myself extremely busy offline though, so I'm not someone you want in your game if you expect daily posts.

I have a few close friends on Iwaku, a few close friends on other sites, and a few close friends offline, and those people know me better than I expect them to, but most people don't really know a lot about me. I keep a lot of the stuff I do to myself, despite being in the cbox all the time. :P I'm also slightly known for my knitting and baking. Less so for my language ability, but if you're a German speaker, I'd love to practice speaking with you. <3

I'm fascinated with magic, so stories and games that have a fantastical element tend to grab my attention. I haven't really written stories in ever, but poetry comes out more and more lately. Whatever it is, I can't seem to stop writing. (It helps because I'm very quiet verbally!) I love seeing all the new members of Iwaku getting out and having fun. :D

Ello. I am Curi.

I've been part of Iwaku since late October of 2011, but part of moonwings on and off just a smidge since I was a wee little one. I roleplay rarely, as organizing and socializing are usually my forte. I usually just like to lend out a helping hand when necessary so feel free to hollar if you need me.

I'm an animal/Renny freak, which means you will likely hear me talking about shenanigans regarding animals and or a renaissance festival which has almost [pretty much] become my life.

As of currently, I am not very active mostly due to my personal life being busy and stupid bills not being paid. But I am usually lurking around in groups, and sometimes post in the general topics if I feel I have something to contribute. If not that, I can usually be caught in the c box.

Hello, Iwaku family.

My name is Tetsuri, The Neko.

I joined Iwaku on November 14, 2011.

I love to read and write stories here on Iwaku and just about everywhere else. Most of the time, you can find me in cbox, but i like to spend my time gazing up at the moon sometimes at night. I love to read stories here on Iwaku. Whenever I get into my writings I do my best to give my partners a story that is worth reading. My favorite genre of role play is romance. But, I adapt to playing at any genre you throw at me. I always enjoy reading the work of others and see what they have in store for their writings.

I am also very patient when it comes to writing with my partners. I understand that it takes time to make work art and writers block can sometimes take over. But, I would rather my partner take his/her time, rather than feeling like they have to rush. Take your time, kick back, relax and have fun. That's what role playing is all about. The beauty of the work is with the writers themselves. So, let your ideas be known.

There is nothing better to me than a story that sucks me in and grasp my attention firmly. I am really quite easy to get along with and I love being here on the community of Iwaku. There's never a dull moment here.

Well, that is all I have for now.

I hope that we can all be friends here.

So, lets enjoy this site together.

Herro everyone and good afternoon! :D

Skyless Night here, you may call me whatever you want. XD I'm not picky at all.

I just recently joined Iwaku (So yes, I am a newbie. XD) But it's been very fun since I've joined. Woo~!!

I've been RPing for six years or so. First starting with Myspace. XD Then I've moved to Tumblr and have a few accounts there. I then stopped for awhile, because there weren't as many RPer's that were around anymore. As well that those who were still RPing didn't make them interesting so it got boring really quickly. I RPed from time to time with my friend through MSN since we both missed it, but then schooling got in the way and just stopped completely. XD

In my spare time aside from Iwaku I enjoy reading, singing and photography. I'm also a huge anime nerd. > . < I'm a huge fan with the old school anime such as Outlaw Star, Ghost Shell, Fullmetal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Shamploo, Trigun, etc. As well with the new animes, though I like the manga's. And I also like playing video games. XD Such as Legend of Zelda, Okami, Final Fantasy, Soul Calibur, Mario, Yoshi Story, etc. And a few computer games are StarCraft<3, Diablo, Black & White, Command and Conquer.

I'm also a HUGE cat person. >.o I want a cat so badly~

Anyways, I'm very random. And I can be shy, though it doesn't really show if we're talking. XD I'm very optimistic and I'll be the optimist if someone is being upset or so. If someone ever needs to talk I'll be here to listen so you can talk or rant or whatever. XD I enjoy helping people a lot, so I'll be an ear! :D

Well, I guess that's it. Peace!

P.S. I ADORE stuffed animals. :X

Hi guys, I'm SpaceiousSpace. I got the name from the Portal 2 Space core. Dear god, I love him. You can call me Celia, though. :3

Like many other on here, I adore cats. O.o only, I do not call them cats. I call then "Cattens." >^_^<

I only just recently joined Iwaku. June, 2012. I left my old RP community after most of my people stopped being... well, my people. I searched the interwebs, finding a few cats along the way, until finally, Iwaku showed up. While I may be a newbie, I try to be as outgoing and helpful in my community as possible. I like to try to stay active in my posts because all of my RP's kick RP ass.

My favorite color is cyan, which you may have noticed by now. It's my primary posting color. I almost love cyan as much as cattens. BUT I DON'T. >>

Thanks for taking me into the awesome Iwaku Community!

~SPAAAAACE♥

Hello dear reader/Waku member, I am Adrias Summerset
I got the name from a D&D character i made who i adore.
Im a silly boy and i enjoy throwing mimes at Juku and October
I enjoy all Rp types atm im on a KH kick ^^