2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
AAAAAAND hello everyone, I'm 22 year old guy and my name is Nico :)

I used to role-play in Polyvore (rings a bell to anyone?) anyone, it was a fashion site but there was a large RP community given that you could create set, dolls, mood boards, collections and many visuals for RP's which made it amazing, as well groups with different plots and themes and the usual private ones. Long story short, the website got bought by this huge other company, shut down the site, kept people's data and I kept scattered few rp's in Tumblr and Google Drive with the people I knew.

I have been role-playing for about 7 years or so, I used to be really into writing so this seemed a great interactive way that hobby.

I was about to join RP Nation but then realized they don't allow any smut or explicit content so opted not to and join here in the end, in hopes of finding new people to rp with and make new friends. So shoot me up a DM or something if you want to start something with me:)

Just some facts about me:
-I just came back from my semester abroad (I study International Business) so with that and quarantine, I have no job and plenty of time in my hands.
-I have a green thumb, I love plants, gardening and flowers, I have my own roof garden and work (or worked, since events are banned now) part-time as a florist and event planner.
-I am CRAZY for history (especially XVI-XIX century and early XXth century), I absolutely love The Lord of the Rings.
-I am MAD for Persian and Turkish rugs and carpets (I have 2 of them and hope to keep my own collection growing).
-When I was 4 I stuck gum inside my nose and had to get surgery to have it removed, funny, right?

Reactions: zenith
hey, welcome to iwaku!

i used polyvore so long ago, i didnt even know it was shutdown!

hey, welcome to iwaku!

i used polyvore so long ago, i didnt even know it was shutdown!
It was actually quite dramatic because it happened overnight, they didn't say anything or gave any heads up. So thousands of people lost contact with each other, lost all their creations there and it was just so insidious what the other company did. After Polyvore I practically stopped rp'ing, I only have 1 friend I still rp with over Google Drive bc we kept contact through tumblr.

Reactions: zenith
Hey there, I'm glad you found a new home in Iwaku. Hope you enjoy your stay :)