Hello everyone! It's great to be here!

• Thread starter TheGrayscaleFiend
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheGrayscaleFiend

Original poster
Hello, everyone! It's great that I can be here. I came upon this website whilst searching for a place I can express myself and my creative ideas. I'm really excited to get started here. I love to roleplay all sorts of random things, and I try to have an open mind to anything new. I used to roleplay a while back but frustration got the better of me and I couldn't bring myself to continue there. This time I'm determined to stick with it.

I'm a huge fan of any form of violence, and love to make my character's lives absolutely miserable in most cases. My zodiac sign is Gemini. I tend to make some rather odd posts when I'm sleepy, so I apologize beforehand for any odd behavior. In the end I guess I'm just a socially awkward teen.

I'm not exactly sure about all that I'm supposed to be putting here to be honest. So hello, fellow mortals. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Iwaku! Here, take a cookie.

Lol, thank you very much, Dipper!

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, i do this to almost every newbie, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

I don't mind it being a copy and paste, haha. Thank you for the welcome!!

Welcome to the page ^^ This is a great place to express yourself, considering the already-active threads, and the ability to start your own (or even just look for partners!)

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm new here myself haha, my friend linked this site to me after we both got really frustrated at the old place we used to role-play at. Hope you enjoy your time here~

Status
Not open for further replies.