Hello everyone! It's great to be here!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by TheGrayscaleFiend, Sep 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, everyone! It's great that I can be here. I came upon this website whilst searching for a place I can express myself and my creative ideas. I'm really excited to get started here. I love to roleplay all sorts of random things, and I try to have an open mind to anything new. I used to roleplay a while back but frustration got the better of me and I couldn't bring myself to continue there. This time I'm determined to stick with it.

I'm a huge fan of any form of violence, and love to make my character's lives absolutely miserable in most cases. My zodiac sign is Gemini. I tend to make some rather odd posts when I'm sleepy, so I apologize beforehand for any odd behavior. In the end I guess I'm just a socially awkward teen.

I'm not exactly sure about all that I'm supposed to be putting here to be honest. So hello, fellow mortals. :)

#1 TheGrayscaleFiend, Sep 5, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 2
  2. Welcome to Iwaku! Here, take a cookie.

3. Lol, thank you very much, Dipper!

4. Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, i do this to almost every newbie, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

5. I don't mind it being a copy and paste, haha. Thank you for the welcome!!

6. Welcome to the site!!!

7. Welcome to the page ^^ This is a great place to express yourself, considering the already-active threads, and the ability to start your own (or even just look for partners!)

8. Thanks!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Welcome to Iwaku! I'm new here myself haha, my friend linked this site to me after we both got really frustrated at the old place we used to role-play at. Hope you enjoy your time here~

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  10. Back at you, Chubchoo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.