Hello everyone! I'm new

M

MeGoRawr

Original poster
Well, I'm new to the site, but not new to roleplaying. So, I guess I'm an experienced noob, sort of, haha. Anyway, please call me Rawr, and I'd love to roleplay with someone!

YAY! First to welcome a newb! WOOO!

Sorry, where was I? pleased to meet you, Rawr, and I look foward to seeing you around.

Well welcome to Iwaku! We are so glad to have you ^.^ If you have any questions feel free to message me.

Welcome to the site, Rawr. I see your alias is Cookie *Squints eyes dramatically* I love cookies, I think we will get along fantastically! Like Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn!

Hope to see you in some Roleplays soon!

Thank you all very much for the welcome! And yes, mostly everyone I know calls me cookie because of my obsession with them. Anyway, thank you all again and I hope to see you all around!

So you go rawr cause you are a Cookie Monster? >:3 Welcome to the site, Cookie Monster!

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
Do take a look around the forum, everything is about as easy to figure out as possible.
If you have any problems, please don't hesitate to ask.
Everyone has to start somewhere and we were all new once~ :3

Hi Rawr ^^ Being new is definitely not a bad thing... Because it means that we can learn A LOT of wonderful knowledge~ And everyone here is nice so you will get a lot of help, too~

P.S. I'm Sylvir~