Hello Everyone, I'm New To This Site.

Do I sound like someone you would like to role play with?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mori Inu

Original poster
Hello there,
The name is Mori Inu ( Forest Dog ) But you can just call me Mori. I'm a long time role player and new to this site. Not sure what all to say most everything is on my role play resume as of now. Here are just a few thing's about me that may or maynot be read on my profile. I'm a older female that can play both male and female part's but like to play a female for the most part, I like my partner's to be mostly male's but if I am playing a male role I don't mind female partner's or if it is a female/female role play. I'm here for mostly one on one role playing and I'm a big fan of anime, My favorite being a anime called 'InuYasha'. I play any kind of character as long as I am in to the plot and story. I have yet to find a role play I did not like but I can be picky about what role play I play in at the time, Most of the time it's just that I am not in the mood for that type of role play.

I had 1st started to role play on gaiaonline forums and after a time moved on to doing some fanfic's. After a few years I found I had missed the play-by-post role playing world and working with a partner. I tried to return to gaia but found that the way of thing's had changed and so did the people. I'm here in hope's to find what I have lost and at the same time meet new people that like role playing as much with me as I do with them. Now I use 'Word' for all my post's and I still mess up here and there from time to time but I feel my post's carry any faults I may have, There a two sample's in the resume if you wish to have a look see at what I can do. Well that's all I can think of to say at this time, Feel free to ask me anything you like and thank you for taking the time to read this.

Welcome to Iwaku, Mori Inu!

Welcome! How are you?

Hi there Mori! :D Welcome to the community!

Welcome to Iwaku, there are most certainly a story somewhere around here waiting for you ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.