Hello everyone im new to the site aswell as rp so help wanted lol

B

Bucky

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called? outside of rp you can call me Bucky, my real name is Daniel Garner so dan or danny whichever keeps your boat afloat

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Imma boymanchild

How old are you? im 23

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? im new to both, newer then a baby tears

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? i'll find out i guess but as of now idk

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms? alone grassy meadows with someone else cherry blossoms

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Chance the rapper and Scrillex , its called "coast is clear"

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

thanks btw kool avatar pic i just started watching fairy tale

You're welcome, and that's cool. Currently I'm up to date with the anime and manga, it's one of my favorites.

You're welcome, and that's cool. Currently I'm up to date with the anime and manga, it's one of my favorites.
sounds good im trying to get to the part 2 area of the show b4 it gets too far ahead

Yay! New guy to roleplaying! I hope you enjoy discovering all the fun things being creative and playing pretend has to offer! <3

I love new people to roleplaying! If you need someone to try an idea out I'm about! I'm always happy to help a new person! ^.^

Omg Q_Q A brand new roleplayer >:) Freshhh meatttttt hehehehe
Welcome Mister :D!
Welcome welcome welcome ^.^
I hope you enjoy your stay on the wonderful iWaku and find everything you're looking for :O