1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello everyone I'm new here ;)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Idras Evans, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Hi everyone hope you all grow to like me lol I'm somewhat shy but I will try my best to be as open as possible >///<
    I love anything to deal with scifi, fantasy, action, and or romance. I can play male but not to good so I usually play as female. I can also play different sexual preferences. ( ex: gay bi sexual ) but like males not to good lol. Hope you all show me the ropes so I can one day be a master at roleplaying. ( ps. As a little extra thing I would like to tell you about myself I always listen to music when doing anything to deal with writing helps me think :o) )

#1 Idras Evans, Jun 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2014
  2. Hello Idras! and Welcome :)

3. Welcome to Iwaku hope you have fun and make lots of friends :3
    If you wan to RP anytime just let me know ^w^ *hugs*

4. Welcome to the Dark Side. . Fu fu Fu ^^'

Enjoy your stay ..;) don't worry you'll do just fine.
    Good things take time xD

5. *takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

6. Howdy Idras! :D Welcome to the site!

7. Hello, there! Welcome!

8. Greeting Idras, welcome to Iwaku.

~hands you a cup of nice hot oolong tea~

9. Greetings, I hope you enjoy Iwaku. And if you ever want to RP, count me in.

10. Greetings, I hope you enjoy Iwaku. And if you ever want to RP, count me in.