Hello Everyone! :D

P

PulseTracker

Original poster
I'm not going to say I'm new to the rp scene but...I'm not an expert by any means either. I'm just looking to make some new friends and write some cool stories in the process. Looking forward to playing with all of you!

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME.
-dances in an odd manner as a tradition to welcoming a member.-
c:<
Enjoy the site.~

Yaaay welcome, welcome...!!! More friendly people!!!

*gives Pulse a Tiger-Hug*

Welcome to Iwaku, Pulsetracker. I like your user name. It gives me ideas for awesome Cyberpunk setting characters....hmmmm Oh, right! The Welcome! Glad you decided to join, If you need anything don't hesitate to ask.

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!

Welcome to the site!

If you have questions the staff would probably be willing to help you. I only say probably because as a normal member I can't exactly volunteer their help they have already volunteered... You know? Besides the staff you could ask anyone or even drop the question in the Cbox if people are around. Most of us tend to be nice.

As people might point you here anyway but I havn't seen it in the thread so... some of your questions might be answered in the Roleplay Basics document. Not really use to the format here but it seems to be staff (or former staff) submitted content similar to a mixture of blog and wiki.

Also if you hadn't a Roleplayer's Resume would be a good place to put your info down for other players and people running games. In theory people will look it over then send you a message asking if you'd be interested in joining their roleplay if it fit what you put down as your preferances.

Anyway, again welcome and have fun!

Welcome.

Asmodeus, Roleplay Moderator and English snob. Feel free to discuss ideas with me.

And you are hereby invited to join The Halloween Roleplay

I like your name. Welcome to Iwaku. I hope you find this to be a second as have I. Please let me know if you have any questions.