Hello Everyone! AngeloShen Here!

A

AngeloShen

Original poster
Hello Everyone! I am AngeloShen. I am a 23 year old, college student and been RPing for 6 years of experience now. I came to this website out of RP partner/friend I know and I am really liking the atmosphere around here. Hope to have some fun and make lots of partners and friends along the way. Never really done these introduction Topics before, so forgive me if this isn't perfection on my part. Though I can assure you I am still experience when it comes to RPing compare to my introduction topic xD. I will do my best to abide by the rules and won't cause any kind of trouble to my partners and the admin and mods who run the site. I am here just to get some RPs in and make friends, never to fight with anyone in the slightest.

I am a Fandom Lover and I have seen so much Fandoms that it be hard to list them down honestly xD. Though do enjoy Original RPs just he same depending on the idea for it. I am flexible and capable of RPing many things and others on subjects with only minor limits thus far. Also cool with doing RPs that are Non-Sex-Centric and Sex-Centric ones so don't be afraid of hitting me with different kind of ideas along the way if you want to RP with me. Hope to have a great time here and with you all just the same :).

Nice avatar! Who do you main in Overwatch? 8D

Anyway, welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hi Angelo :D Welcome to Iwaku! I recommend coming over to the Iwaku Discord Server if you haven't already! That's a great way to meet the community and it's a fun place to hang out :3 just make sure that your name on the server is the same as your name here on Iwaku!

I can tell from your Avatar that you're an Overwatch fan, which is cool! I'm a filthy Overwatch casual XD I used to play competitive religiously but I kinda slid into the casual scene once school started kicking in. What class do you usually play? I find myself playing Tank a lot nowadays, and if not that, then DPS!

Thank you for your compliment, Melonious. I used to main around Lucio and Reaper, but don't play as much as I used to sadly XD.

Great to be here and nice to meet you!

Hello SkittlesAndSpike! Thanks for telling me, already join it :).

Yep, while I don't play the game as much as before, I do enjoy the lore behind it and characters to be one of the series I enjoy to RP out the most.

As for the class I play it, Like more the Attack and Support types if I am being honest, but always try to be diverse with my methods. DPS?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Spekkun
Thank you for your compliment, Melonious. I used to main around Lucio and Reaper, but don't play as much as I used to sadly XD.

Yep, while I don't play the game as much as before, I do enjoy the lore behind it and characters to be one of the series I enjoy to RP out the most.

As for the class I play it, Like more the Attack and Support types if I am being honest, but always try to be diverse with my methods. DPS?

Oh wow, a Support player :"D so rare, god bless you!

DPS just stands for Damage Per Second :D so basically attack players!

Oh wow, a Support player :"D so rare, god bless you!

DPS just stands for Damage Per Second :D so basically attack players!

Really? I am sure there are more than me around. Are we really rare XD?

Ah I see, cool. Well I like being on the offensive.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Spekkun
Howdy there, welcome! I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for here in this great community. I know I did ^_^

Obvious avatar being obvious, but you clearly are an Overwatch Fan. If you had a top 5 of characters that you enjoy, either by Gameplay wise or the characters themselves, who would they be? Mine would be Widowmaker, Reaper, McCree, Reinhardt and Moira.

Really? I am sure there are more than me around. Are we really rare XD?

Ah I see, cool. Well I like being on the offensive.

Yeah you are quite rare indeed! XD there are a few but everyone wants to play Attack usually, and if not, then Tank