Hello Everyone :3

• Thread starter Panda Noqturnus
  • Start date
P

Panda Noqturnus

Original poster
Via would be the nickname that I would like to be called, but just call me Viatrix if you want :]

I am a female and definitely 18 years old.

The roleplay that I would like to play usually depends on the day, I like to experience different things ^__^;

The character that I've sticked to since I was 16, is a female that is very sweet, but soon would turn insane.

I'm usually an Imaginary person, I like a mix of this and that, turtle kittens! who has ever seen a cat with a turtle shell upon the back of a cute little kitten?! not me, but I'd like too ~

My favorite song would have to be "This is what rock n' roll looks like" by Porcelain Black Ft Little Wayne. :heart:

Many people call me quiet and not the social type, but I beg to differ, I LOVE talking to people, I adore every single human being. :heart:
My friends from other sites call me a sweetheart, because I'm so nice to everyone.
WELP! I guess that''s the end of my little introduction, thanks for reading ;Giggles, scurrying off into the shadows to hide.;

Welcome to Iwaku~! Great to have you here! It's nice having Newbies around! Hope you enjoy Roleplaying here! Best of luck and if you want to RP some time shoot me a PM. =)

Awww! I like that name... Via -nods-
Welcome to Iwaku! :D
I'm Celest. If you need help or anything don't be scared to message me ^.^
I hope you like it here.

Thank you, mister. I appreciate your warm welcome.

Also, Thank you, Celest. I really appreciate the warm welcome from every single one of you

Welcome to Iwaku, Claire. Hope you enjoy your time here and if you need anything just ask : )

Welcome to Iwaku, Clair. I hope you enjoy what the sight has to offer you ^^

Awhiee, thank you so much ^___^ ;; I feel so welcomed!

Welcome to Iwaku, Claire! I'm fairly new myself. You picked an awesome time to join - we just started sci-fi month! Woo! xD

Allow me to formally welcome you to the community, madam Via ST Cloud! 8D

Hello Vy and welcome to this wonderful place called Iwaku! I am Rina and I hope yo have a great time in here, which I know you will ^-^

Hello, Claire Viatrix! However I will probably forget to call you Viatrix and end up with Claire. Welcome to Iwaku! Poke around and have fun.