Hello everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MikeyZ

Original poster
Hi everybody! Noob here, I've played a few roleplay games but I'll still say I'm rather inexperienced, and I'm a general all-around fun guy who can't decide if he's a nerd or a geek. I'll respond to any relevant names but if you find my real name I'm just going to wonder how you found out... Anyway I'm about 19, and just started college WHOO! ^.^

Anyways, I'm ok with any size a group with roleplaying, and pretty much any kind of adventure... Anything involving an adventure, I love it all.

I'm actually coming in from another site, theRPsite, and it's not like I'm ditching them or anything, it's kinda slowing down over there because of school, and meanwhile I can't get enough of the fun. Plus, it's great practice for a writing class I'm taking.

Also, I've got a tumblr! vectorlightning.tumblr.com

......I'm not quite sure how it works here. Now what?

Well hi there, Mikey! >:3 Welcome to the site! Now you figure out what sort of roleplays you wanna get in to and knock someone over the head and drag them to your cave? O_O I think that's how it works.

Do you need to write character bios before joining any RPs? I'm seeing links to character bio all over, but there are also the jump-in roleplay... so am I supposed to assume the others are looking for character bios?

...that's what the "signups" subforums are for, isn't it?

*hate autocorrector. It thought "for" was "free"

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! And no you don't have to, it's fun to though! And you can request a partner in the roleplay talk thread or suggest an idea as well!

Welcome to the other side of the Fence xD. Please enjoy your stay here ..~

Be aware of the flying marshmallows :3

Status
Not open for further replies.