Dismiss Notice

There's something afoot! A new event arrives in October so remember, bigger isn't always better!

Hello, everybody.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Mandew, Jun 17, 2014.

1. You may refer to me as Mandew. It's not my actual name, but it's the one I use often on them Internet.

I live in French Canada, and my first language is actually French. I like to think my English skills are pretty good though.

I love arts - spriting, especially. I sometimes spend hours putting pixels on a canvas, one by one... But I don't only like spriting - I can somewhat program, making music, draw... And otherwise being creative with a cast of characters.

I also like Video Games. My favorite is Super Mario World, but that's really all you need to know.

In roleplaying, I like stories with tension and stakes. Being kept on the edge of my seat, etc.

I have arrived at this website on the Internet while searching for a Roleplay community that is actually functional, and I am so glad I found this place.

2. Just dropping by to say hello and welcome.

Enjoy your stay~

3. *takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

4. Well he there Mandew! :D Welcome to the site!

5. Welcome! You will not regret choosing to join! It is a blast and people are very active. Makes it so much more fun.