Hello, everybody.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Mandew, Jun 17, 2014.

1. You may refer to me as Mandew. It's not my actual name, but it's the one I use often on them Internet.

I live in French Canada, and my first language is actually French. I like to think my English skills are pretty good though.

I love arts - spriting, especially. I sometimes spend hours putting pixels on a canvas, one by one... But I don't only like spriting - I can somewhat program, making music, draw... And otherwise being creative with a cast of characters.

I also like Video Games. My favorite is Super Mario World, but that's really all you need to know.

In roleplaying, I like stories with tension and stakes. Being kept on the edge of my seat, etc.

I have arrived at this website on the Internet while searching for a Roleplay community that is actually functional, and I am so glad I found this place.

2. Just dropping by to say hello and welcome.

Enjoy your stay~

3. *takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

4. Well he there Mandew! :D Welcome to the site!

5. Welcome! You will not regret choosing to join! It is a blast and people are very active. Makes it so much more fun.