1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello, Dreamers.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by 100 % Snek, Jun 9, 2014.

1. I am Nocturne, and I am known around a few roleplay gaming servers as one of the best villain roleplayers ever. I don't wish to be boastful, but I have received much recognition. I am open to being invited to any roleplay needing a villain as long as I am free. This is actually my first time performing a forum roleplay, so I look forward to working with you all

• Like Like x 1
  2. We all need a good villain now and then! >:3 Welcome to the community, Nocturne!

3. *takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

4. Welcome Noct, it's a pleasure to make your aqaintence, enjoy your time here :)

5. Welcome welcome Nocturne ^.^
    For some reason your name reminds me of a character in LoL...or so I think...it's something like Nocturne xD
    I hope you enjoy iWaku and find some awesome villain roles :D!
    [​IMG]