Hello Don't Hurt Me I Come In Peace

R

Rumiko

Original poster
Hello people popped by to see the site I have heard so much about.
I'm Rumi and not so new to forum RP but a Virgin here so please be nice
I love RP and am a very active player when engaged so hope to see some of you soon
Later Taters

Nice to meet you Rumi! Welcome to Iwaku!

You'll find that our community of roleplayers here is very nice and friendly. Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions at all or need help navigating the site! I'd personally be happy to help if you need any help whatsoever.

Reactions: Rumiko
Nice to meet you Rumi! Welcome to Iwaku!

You'll find that our community of roleplayers here is very nice and friendly. Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions at all or need help navigating the site! I'd personally be happy to help if you need any help whatsoever.

Thank you for being my first and i do hope to find some enjoyment here, may we meet in some RP and you show me how you play

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Spekkun and winnie
Hi Rumiko, welcome to Iwaku :3 so very pleased to meet you!

If you need help with getting your foot in the door or have any questions, don't be afraid to ask :D we're here to help!

Reactions: Rumiko
Hi hi Rumi! :D

Can I just say I love that name, I think it is adorable. Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you'll enjoy you're time here, there is a ton to do! Like the fox above said, if you ever need help we're here to help! ^^

Welcome aboard, Rumi. Take this delicious cookie :cookie: