Hello Darlings

C

Church

Original poster
Hello dears, I am Sarah. Nice to meet you all... Do you like chocolate? I like chocolate...

Anyways, I figured I would just pop by, say hello, meet people.

So, as I have stated before, I'm Sarah. Female, obviously. I am also slightly insane, but, we all are underneath it all. I have a bit of RPing experience, but only a few months worth, still... Let's just say I got appointed Moderator and Co-Administrator in a few of the places I have been. I will tell you now that I tend to be semi-lit, and I do hate anyone who always posts stupid one-liners.

I don't tend to really have much of a character I usually play, because I adapt them to the story. But they do tend to be sarcastic, clever/witty, have screwed up parentage or darker histories.

Anyways, I will stop ranting on and on, and let you all return my hello.

*Scribbles out the term 'semi-lit' and writes in 'good poster'.*

Hello Sarah II! :D You might get confused with out other Sarah who is an active member, so that is a heads up! D:

Welcome to the community! >:3

-Types while in a yoga position.-
SHE IS SARAH WITH A PERIOD.
TOTES DIFFERENT.
-Hands the newbie a puppy.-
Merry Thanksgiving Easter. :3
<3 welcomee.

Hey sarah :D
I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove chocolate :D
It's heaven ^^ ihihi

Welcome to iwaku ^^

Thank you all for the kind welcomes!

Another Sarah, hmm? I will have to watch that. If it gets annoying or confusing, you might see me become someone else -ponders over if TheMostEpicPersonEverInExistance is taken- lol xD

~

Merry Thanksgiving Easter to you too! -Takes puppy- Yay! So cute! Thank you! -hands a three headed cat in return-

~

It is heaven! So lovely, so delichious! Darling, we think alike, as do all great chocolate-loving minds.

hahah you can't survive without chocolate ;) the world would die if chocolate disappeard :D

I know! That is actually how I plan for world domination, you know. Take all the chocolate and hold it hostige. Only when they all follow and bow to me will I return it. Mwahahaha, >:)

*bows* Don't take my chocolate T-T
Can I be your right hand? :D hihhihi

Hmm.... Are you insane, evil, and completly obedient to I, Supreme Ruler of Earth- which I just decided to rename Sarah's Land? Then yes, you may be my right hand. Now, Right Hand, shall we proceed with our plan?

HELL YEAH :D
TIME TO STEAL SOME CHOCOLATE xD

WOOT! Err, can Supreme Leaders woot and still look repectable? I SAY YES! WOOT WOOT!
And then we will eat the chocolate of all who do not obey us! >:D

Woot is the most respectable thing a person can say \(^^)/ ihihi
Yay :D
*almost hoping half the earth will disobey us just so we can eat their chocolate*

Of course it is.
-Adresses the world- Woot! You must all obey me- Woot!- Or I will steal all your chocolate and eat it! Woot Woot!
-Turns back to Right Hand- I hope a few scientists follow us though, so we could loose all the weightfrom all our chocolate-eating. xP

Yeah... that would be good xD
Or else we probably need to run a marathon a day to not go up in weight xD

Urrrg, but that needs work, and my hands are full with world domination going on! Those scientists better join...

hahhaha xD I can torture them :D then they will join ^^
*the person who takes after the saw movies*

Wonderful!
-Grabs rusty hatchet and slings over shoulder- Okay, let's get to work. Horror movie style.

YAY :D
And I will take with me my zombie polar bear that I got when I was a newb here ^^
*still remembers what happend 31 days ago*

A zombie polar bear? Le gasp! Can I pet it? xD

Well, now you got a noob-er friends xD !

*polar bear glare with blood red eyes*
Yeah :D he maybe bites but that just means he likes you ^^
Btw if I bites you, then it also means I like you ^^
*bites*
... WTF you taste like chocolate o.O